Frequently Asked Questions
What is required to and/or how do I book the home?
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required at time of booking to confirm the reservation. This deposit is applied to your reservation amount.
- A copy of the Lead Renter’s driver license or passport is required and will be kept on file. The name and address on the ID MUST match the person booking the home.
- The balance of your reservation is due 60 days prior to your check-in date. This will be automatically charged to the credit card on file. Reservations not paid in full 60 days prior to arrival are subject to cancellation and no refund will be given for any payments or deposits previously received.
- If your check-in date is within the next 60 days, the entire amount of your reservation is due today to finalize and confirm your booking.
Please note that no entry information to either Windsor Hills or our home will be given until the final payment has been paid and all requested information has been provided.
What is the cancellation policy?
- 60 days or greater from date of arrival = Refund of all monies paid except for the $300 non-refundable deposit.
- Less than 60 days from date of arrival = No Refund
Owners STRONGLY encourages guests purchase travel insurance. At Windsor Hills Resort and Sunset Memories Villa you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. It is the guest’s responsibility to monitor travel restrictions, limitations or changes that could impact your trip. Travel restrictions implemented before, during, or after you created your booking do not override cancellation policies.
How do I check availability or get a quote?
Simple click the Get a Quote link and fill in your information. You will be able to generate an instant quote as well as book the home instantly from this page. If you have additional questions about our home or your quote, please feel free to email or call us. We are happy to help!
What are check-in and check-out times?
- Your villa will be available to check-in at 4:00 pm EST upon your arrival date. We have an electronic lock at the home which means you head straight to the home. No need to stop at an office miles from the community to pick up keys.
- Check-out time will be 10:00 am EST on your departure date. Please depart on time to give our cleaning staff ample time to prepare the villa for the next guest.
How many people can the villa sleep?
The villa can accommodate a MAXIMUM of 12 guests as regulated by Florida state Fire Marshall and hotel regulation and codes.
Is smoking allowed?
This is a non-smoking home. There is no smoking inside or the surrounding outdoor areas which includes the pool deck. If smoking is detected an extra cleaning charge of $1,000 will be applied.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed in this home at any time. If a pet is determined to have been within the home, a significant extra cleaning charge of $1,000 will be applied.
Is internet access available?
Yes, wireless internet access is provided free of charge during your stay.